Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Goals for April 14-20

i haven't set goals for this week. i guess today is a good day to do that. First a review of last week's goals.
  1. Have 5 showers this week (Did ok with this. Didn't do 5 times, but did do 4)
  2. Get dressed 5 times this week (Did great with this, mainly thanks to going to waterfit, and other stuff)
  3. Go out at least 5 times this week (Again, did great with this)
  4. Eat as i should, and when i should, each day (Lunch is still a problem for me, and so is eating after 8:00. This is something i really want to work on)
  5. Take my meds when i should and as i should each day (Lunch meds are still a problem for me. This is something i need to work on)
  6. Go to aquafit at least 3 times this week (Done!!!!!!!!!)
  7. Book 4 reflexology sessions for next week (didn't book any sessions for this coming week. Still have my regular one with E, and am hoping to figure out time for D and now G)
  8. Go to all my and the MIT's appointments for the week (went to all, except my doctor's appointment, but that was because she cancelled)
Basically my goals are the same for this week. i really need to get them down as habits before i can add to them, or alter them. i am really proud of going to waterfit 3 times this week. i am hoping to do more the next coming week. The exercise really does help me feel better, and more in control. i also enjoy spending time in the water.

OK, goals for this week.
  1. Have 5 showers this week
  2. Get dressed 5 times this week
  3. Go out at least 5 times this week
    Eat as i should, and when i should, each day
  4. Take my meds when i should and as i should each day
    Go to aquafit at least 3 times this week
  5. Book 4 reflexology sessions for next week
  6. Go to all my appointments for the week
Well, i guess that is it. Here is to meeting my goals.

No comments: