Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I did it!!!!

i made it out of the house yesterday to do my running around. i actually breathed my way threw the entire trip. Definite panic attack during the entire time. But i made it out of the house. i went and got stuff from the grocery store, and i went to the pharmacy. i then treated myself to going and looking for a new bathing suit. Not a good time at that. i just couldn't find anything i liked. i did look at the other clothes in the store, but couldn't find anything i liked.

i even went to waterfit (formerly aquafit) with E last night. i am glad i did. It is nice to go and to play in the water, and to feel that i am progressing in at least my ability to do the exercises. i also felt what not being able to do the waterfit for 5 days and then going back feels like. Today i am a little stiff and have some pain in my hamstring. No big deal. The best part is the energy feel afterwards.

Today i have somethings i HAVE to do, and other things i want to do. i have to fill out more forms to get funding for a wheelchair van. i have to make sure i have eggs in my house for the MIT's dinner. i want to, and am going to, go to waterfit. After that, i will be driving E's daughter to the doctor's. Later in the evening, i will be driving E's cat to the vet, and then doing another reflexology session tonight. Since i have decided to actually do this, i am quite excited about how many i am getting done.

This weekend i get to have the MIT all to myself. He is not going to my parent's place. i am thinking of stuff to do with Him. i am actually going to enjoy the time with Him. It is something i am coming to like more and more.

1 comment:

Me said...

Yay you!!!

Love you.