Pages

Monday, April 16, 2007

NOT a good day

Yes i know it is only 6:25 in the morning, but it is already not a good day. It all started Saturday night, with a sever pain in my calf. OK, i thought it was a cramp. Or a cramp waiting to happen. i rubbed it so much, i have removed some of the skin from my calf. Then it travelled. i don't know when it happened, but it moved into my thigh. The front of my thigh. It really really hurt. It wasn't the pain from the pulled hamstring. That is in the back of my thigh. This was in the front and it was making it hard to walk. Then it moved again. The pain slowly crawled up my thigh to my hip. What i mean by crawled, is it left where it was, and the pain focus actually moved. It still hurts this morning. It is so bad, that no pain killer i have in the house will touch it. The pain is so bad. On top of that, my leg keeps tingling. i can't find a comfortable position. i was kept up most of the night by this. It freakin' hurts.

i have to call the doctor. This pain sucks. At least it hasn't moved again. i have to change all my plans for the day, just to see the doctor. Heck, that will also mean driving, and i don't know if i can with this pain. Damn it. i hate this kind of pain.

No comments: