Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Can't settle yet

So, another post in only a few minutes. This is more of an update post than anything else.
i got my chair today. It isn't the "perfect" chair that i wanted, but it is close. It was also on sale from Home Outfitters. That alone made it worth it. Maybe one day i will be able to afford the "perfect" chair, but until then, this chair will work.

The Perfect Chair














My chair
So, now i am feeling more confident about doing reflexology on other people. i know i can just take my chair and have my clients be in the right position for their treatments. i know i can have them in the right position, and not hurt my back while i am doing the treatment. i know all this will help make it easier on my hands and arms to make it easier to do a complete treatment without worrying about pain.
This has definitely motivated me. i am going to start making calls tomorrow.

No comments: