Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A better day

i guess i needed yesterday to be a nothing, sucky day, for today to work out so nicely. 


Yesterday, i thought my doctor's appointment was at 2.  Turned out, it was at 10, and i missed it.  i did still weigh myself, but felt totally stupid.  i got the time wrong by 4 hours.  i have now booked 2 appointments.  One on the 20th, and one on the 4th.  Both are about 11:00.  No way am i going to be late for either of them.  i have written them down all over the place. 


Yesterday i also thought i was ready to get groceries on my own.  i didn't do it in the morning.  i did it when my sister came to watch the MIT.  i did get all the groceries, but came home feeling like i had been accosted by all the people in the store.  People kept bumping into me.  People were loud.  i just couldn't handle it.  i came home, shaking.  i survived i guess.  At least i had what i wanted for breakfast this morning because i did go. 


Today i have been very productive.  i even feel like i have a handle on things.  i vacuumed, i did the dishes, i put laundry away.  i tidied up my place.  i feel good about how i did today.  Tonight i am going to work on my homework for school.  School is on Friday, but i have a busy day tomorrow.  Tonight is the perfect night to work on my homework.


Well, the MIT should be home soon, so i should be going.  *grinning* This is me proud of myself again.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: