Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just Great

So, turns out E can't make it tonight to the munch because her Grandfather died.  i met him once.  i liked him.  He had a great sense of humour.  i know E will miss him alot.  i told her to ask P to be with her tonight.  She isn't feeling like it, because it means she is asking for help.  i hope He does offer, and i hope even more that she will take Him up on it.  She needs Him tonight.  i know she needs the support, and i know she needs to be home tonight.   i'm just feeling selfish right now. 


This is going to be the first Toronto Munch i have made it too in a long time.  In previous months, since Mike's death, i have always gone with others.  This time, it may be just me. i am getting anxious about it.  i am getting worried i can't do it.  i am feeling like i have to put on this great face and hope i can keep the persona up until it is time for me to leave.  i want P to be there for E, but i also would like someone there for me.  So now i am going to HAVE to ask for help.  i just don't know who to ask.  Maybe my Sister. 


Ok, my Sister is coming with me.  This should be fun.  Maybe now E will feel more comfortable asking P to come down and be with her and the kids.  i have posted my pic on the list for people to know what i look like.  E is going to be posting an email so that people know to come to me with questions or to drop off donations for her project.  And i am feeling more confident about going because my Sister will be with me and will protect me. 


Now to figure out what to wear, do the dishes, have the MIT come home, get the MIT ready to go out, and shower and dress before going out.  i can do this.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: