Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

OUCH!!!!

i am staying home from school and therapy today.  i have to.  i need to be better for tomorrow.  Instead of going, i am taking hot showers, borrowing my Sister's heating pad, and taking muscle relaxants.  See, i fell down the stairs while cleaning at L's place yesterday.  Plus, i then continued to clean as much as i possibly could.  i even dragged the vacuum up and down the stairs, and wet-jetted the downstairs.  Not very good for an injured back. 


Other than that, i have something to be proud of finally.  i actually asked L, since i had been cleaning Her place for 3 weeks, if She wished for me to continue.  i did this because, when i had presented Her with the idea, that we would give it 3 weeks to see if we were both happy with the arrangement.  i followed through on that and actually asked outright if she wished for me to continue.  i did not wait for Her to say anything, i did not wait until Wednesday to call and ask if She needed me the next day.  i acted like a grown-up and asked if She was happy.  She said YES!!!!!!  She also asked me if i was happy.  Of course i am.  i get money every week that i can use to keep me afloat.  i have a purpose, other than being a mom, once a week.  i need to keep doing this.  i am just glad She wants me to keep going.


For asking, i am proud of myself. 


Powered by Qumana


No comments: