Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

What i find sensual


(Idea stolen from a Friend)

A confident woman in a crisp white suit
A woman in a corset
Dressing a woman in a corset
A fist in my hair, pulling my head back
Being french kissed
Massaging someone's feet
Watching
A confident man in a well fitted suit and tie
Biker boots
A bald head
Someone looking down at me
A voice whispering in my ear
Feeling uncomfortable under someone's approving gaze
Eyes
The smell of leather
The feel of skin on skin
The feel of something on my wrists
The idea of getting something pierced
Tattoos
A standing out in a summer rain storm
Being made to blush
Wearing stockings
The smell of the forest in the fall
Walking in crunchy leaves
Sweat dripping down a nose


Well, that is all i can't think of right now. Maybe i will come up with more later.



Powered by Qumana


No comments: